<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">thought you were anti trends?Originally posted by oranges:
this is so cool! *dies*
ITS FINALLY ARRIVED!!!
my aerosmith book that my mum ordered from american for my birthday in july just arrived [img]tongue.gif[/img]
this is so cool! *dies*
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">thought you were anti trends?Originally posted by oranges:
this is so cool! *dies*
how is that a trend? [img]confused.gif[/img]
omg that is, like, sooo totally cool i could just DIE!
lol ok now its starting a trend [img]tongue.gif[/img] but what wouldnt everything we say be a trend because were all using the same words.
you just took it to far chris... to far *shakes head*
YEAH!
*ahem*
Now, I don't think many people realise just how excited Michy Moo is.. I mean she DID day *dies*... but still.. no one understands...
UNTIL NOW!!!
DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMM!!!!
![]()
[img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] i was played!!! [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
Ohhhh whatever!
We were sitting chatting, and she showed me here new book.. I said "Yeah, cool *dies sarcastically*" Then i told her I'd be back, just had to take the trash out..
I got distracted, and continued sitting at the computer, flicked to her conversation to tell her I got distracted and was REALLY leaving now.. and I see her, "innocently" hugging and kissing the book.
Face it Mich, you were caught read handed. Don't try and make excuses...
if only you new the truth of what happened before hand like amy giving me a show of her new bikini... only she didnt happen to be wearing it at that stage [img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
Bookmarks